Demolition team moves into D1200
January 11, 2012
A demolition team has moved in to begin dismantling another part of the former Fuel Cycle Area at Dounreay.
They are stripping out windows from the D1200 offices prior to its demolition.
Built in 1958, the two-storey office block served as the administrative centre for the adjoining radioactive laboratories and latterly as a base for the former nuclear fuel services business of the UK Atomic Energy Authority.